Thread: Dragon realm
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
That’s terrifying lol. Didn’t the draconian destroy Lyra during a massive war??? Heck no, Id rather avoid them like the plague. Haha, call me racist

I also heard draconians were mostly reptilians and not dragons.

And funny enough I was born on the year of the dragon in eastern astrology. Which somehow coincides what that psychic lady told me :s
Yes indeed, but then, many other beings have been involved in (galactic) wars and later learnt from that and changed and evolved.
I've once read that even Pleiadeans were a very unpleasant folk, experimenting or helping experimenting on humans on our planet. That later on -which in such cases could have been eons- learnt and evolved and came to see how badly they had acted and deeply hurt us, which is why they incarnated in droves on Earth. The idea being to help humanity overcome that damage by placing higher vibrational beings here to help lift the vibration on Earth.

So I wouldn't automatically take Dracos as being a bad thing. If you use annihilation and war as a gauge for 'good' and 'bad' we here on Earth wouldn't exactly score high on the 'good' part ourselves. Just look at our history, the atrocities committed by us, and even today. Yet, there are also a lot of truly good people. Many are wired different from birth, others have learnt. You cannot write off an entire species based on a war from goddess knows how long ago.

Info clearly says there is debate about there being not so nice ones and also very good ones that are here to help mankind and the planet in the ascension process.
If you do feel some resonance I'd say read more about it, take what resonates, leave what doesn't. In other words, try to have an open mind.
Having briefly read over the traits, they have very specific qualities -like every starseed of course- that are required.

Just my two cents.