View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 09:49 PM
from post 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
...Secondly … and this takes a bit of advanced perception … there is a level of each of us … Soul Itself … a basic core center … that is the divine orchestrator of our personal life … that is here to learn … and It is doing that through the outer bodies or sheaths … and it is these that are responsible for the daily perceptions and behaviors that we constantly experience in those around us.
SO well said and explained!!

Quote:
… and we can back away from such people and let them learn what is obviously in front of them … in their own way … in their own time.
… dismiss their corrupt outer behavior just as we would dismiss a second grader not knowing quantum physics.
As you know I needed this.
I have to digest this. Thank you.
NOW, if I am a quantum physicist - I can choose not to 'hang' with the 2nd grader, allowing them to develop at their own pace. Being neutral.
That is what I am doing ...backing away...also a self protection not to be disillusioned again, I'm not
kidding myself - that is a big part of it.

Thanks again for addressing this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru