View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 04:55 PM
asearcher

Hi Chris81, first of all I'm so sorry for your loss. If I should share my own experiences they are too that I have felt that particular smell. I have felt the presence at the funeral and too as if being kissed on the head and then it was as if the presence went away. Before that the smell. I can't say I have had witness or suspected the departed to have moved anything, but I have later in life experienced such things as doors opening and closing etc. (but then I have not suspected the one departed, years in between the happenings).

I understand your skeptism and being thrown between hope and despair, wanting to believe, not sure one should etc

I have experienced specific songs being played too, favorites, on radio turned on by itself.

I wish you well in your grieving process, I know it is very hard. Later in life as it gets to be in a different way, even if one will always have a grief, it will change, and then you might connect through meditation.

In the beginning the grief is so intense one is sort of blurred by it, it was so with me anyhow. I believe it was more easy for the spirit to come through after a while.

Last edited by asearcher : 04-10-2021 at 04:34 AM.