View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Hi all! I'm so happy I came across this thread! Thanks for boosting it Uma!

I searched this forum for "spine" and landed here. I have researched and read about the 7 main chakras for a while now and even went through a chakra boot camp of sorts with a mentor. I felt I had cleared a lot of emotional stuff out but then it came to a halt. While I felt better on the emotional level due to all this work on my chakras, I was still not feeling well physically. I thought maybe the cause was spiritual or a deeply embedded mental pattern. It wasn't until I found a chiropractor / functional medicine Doctor (who is also spiritual) that it started to all come full circle. I'm feeling much better thanks to the spine adjustments. I suppose they are a way of physically releasing the tension and misalignment that had manifested in my body over many years.

Now I'm learning more about the back of the chakras as well as some minor chakras that aren't often mentioned. For example, the atlas at the very top of the spinal cord that connects the head to the neck is said to be the seat of spirituality, like a doorway. There's even spiritual meaning behind the occipital bones in the back of the head, as well as each vertebrae. Turns out my atlas, occipital and c2 vertebrae were all crunched up and locked according to the chiropractor (believe me, it was bad as I heard the cracks!)...it's no wonder I felt I was being blocked somehow! I came home after that adjustment and saw my neighbors aura without trying!

I'm excited to read through this thread some more and continue researching the back chakras!

It sounds like your chiropractor knows what he/she is doing - I'm glad this was a good experience for you.

Seeing the aura is a kind of clairvoyance that has nothing to do with physical bones and physical nerves - more to do with the brow chakra which is part of our subtle energy field (the soul with all the chakras in it live in a symbiotic relationship with the physical body, which is a gift of Nature and something we exit from at "death"). The soul body has 10 senses called indryias that function independent from the gross physical sense organs. In a crude way we can think of soul as software to the gross physical body hardware (although the gross body has "software" of its own in the form of genes from ancestors and cellular memory from our subconscious). It's all connected though and one impacts the other. But the chakras are not limited to the physical spine at all. The healer works on the outside to influence the "software" on the inside - and your openness to that and your excitement about it is what really triggers the inner response. It's your own power!