View Single Post
Old 13-12-2015, 06:06 AM
Knower
Lightbulb Death isn't always about death of the body

It has been forever since I have been on, yet for the past few months I have constantly been getting a pull to come back. I am following my intuition to come back to this lovely community, with that said, I wanted to bring up something.

Death can always represent a few different things besides death of the physical body. This can also represent the end of a chapter in your life, rebirth, renewal, completing a life purpose, or end of an aspect, relationship, something in your waking life. As I have learned and grown, I have discovered that through the plethora of death dreams, visions, and meditations have very little to do with the death of a physical body. At least 90-95%+ of my dreams, visions, and meditations have been about the end of a life chapter. I used to be so terrified that so many people that I loved and cared about would suddenly die. However, I have learned through time, patience, guidance, and meditation, that is means something so much more. I have also learned that when/if the physical body dies, that does not mean I can't connect with the soul of the person who passed.

I would love to hear any other thoughts, feelings, experiences that you might have to offer.