Old 29-01-2016, 03:52 AM
Administrator
* Knights mean “ Motion and Change”
* long tern conditions are going to come to an end
* might soon have an opportunity to branch into new worlds
* advance through education, or just get away from routine
* advancing towards goals
* follow instincts, and expect positive changes and a fresh start

For me this card would come up over and over again when I was having issues with the relationship with my EX, and everything was pointing to change but I at the time was not ready to see it clearly.

Looking back now a few things came into play in the meaning, the long term relationship 33 years did come to an end. I did get to branch into a new World with a few trips to England and the marriage to Heart (a member of SF). I did advance in a way in education but not in school but in, leaning how to get out of a bad relationship, what rights were mine, how to run a household on my own for a year, the immigration process.

I did advance towards my goals of having a stable and happy household for me and my kids, to have Heart join us in our home in Canada and get status to stay with us. To finally know what LOVe was in life. To be loved and cherished for being me.

I run on intuition so it was easy for me to trust in change could come, the fresh start part was a bit bumpy as I was on my own for a year with my kids and running a house, Heart was in England. We both made it through it all though and had a fresh start.

Lynn