View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 10:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Define happiness, for some it is just the cards life deals them and they accept that as how it is. So when faced with a NDE maybe they just feel the same way it is what it is. The cards on the table for me.

I remember sitting with soldiers from the war in their final days, some so fearing going over and re assuring them war was a duty they were called to do. Death happens in war and war is truly a trip to Hell and back again. No regrets, and if you over stepped maybe the moral code of conduct then it was what it was in times that we can not walk in judgement over as we were not placed in that situation.

I know that some in the final days seemed to go back into that place of war, like there was something they needed to be cleared of or clear from them before passing. In that state of the living and the dead as your almost gone. Its not a fun state to be in, that holding pattern almost, where it would be nicer to just fall a sleep and pass.

I remember talking to a Father that gave last rights at the bedside and he would tell me if I have heard that story once I have heard it a thousand times over, it is what it is, war and the duties in that place in time. To be called to the bedside a few times before the final passing. As medicine is a blessing and a curse at times in how it can keep one living, and maybe not in the place one wants to be in.

I do not feel that there is bliss in the afterlife, as we are here in the living to experience so many levels whom is to say its not that way on the other side of things.

I am in no rush to find out....but I too do wonder on it all.

Lynn