View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 08:45 PM
Administrator
A Friend called me last night, for some info his daughter who is 14 started waking up saying there is someone touching her face and it scared her. I told him what to say to her and I would go and smudge her room once Lockdown is over.
then he told me he said remember when I had the op .he had an operation a few years ago had he not had it he would not be here now.
my husband passed two years before his friend had the op, as the friend was coming out of theatre he saw my husband telling him to go back.as they nearly lost him.
he then said I heard that NDE were frightening but mine was not. I said what did you see he started telling me , that he was being pushed through this tunnel in his hospital bed.
All he saw were lights everywhere it was so clean.
He called me the next day to say im alive I thought that I had died.

going forward to last year he needed another op he saw the same thing again. this time he told the nurse she laughed. and said because of the op that he had he had to go to the ward through a tunnel. the ceiling was white and there are many lights.
then the nurse told his wife he thought he died. his wife being a staff nurse told her they has a patient . that had the same thing only he heard a voice telling him to be calm there was nothing to fear. before this he was a nervous wreck, he came back with a better outlook on life.
so it goes to prove what your mindset is.

Namaste