View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Knower

if I may point out one thing. you mentioned your accent as something you should be reducing as you learn the language, or a belief that it isn't what it should be. I think you can start by eliminating this faulty thought. if you speak well and are understandable, then your accent is your accent, and relative to your native tongue, culture, and the way you hear and speak the world. accept this. there is nothing wrong with it. an accent is the flavor in the language you speak. why not be flavorful?
then maybe see if you can find other 'fallacies' in your thinking, that are related to these chakras, and correct the thought process. where you think something is 'wrong' or 'should be better'. and assess the truth of this.
many blockages are related to emotions or thoughts of this faulty nature.

when it comes to meditation, what I can suggest from my personal practice is, connecting the chakras together. like introducing them to each other or letting them speak together. the sacral and throat are connected, as above noted to you. meanwhile it seems one is congested and the other thin for you. connect them and then do an energy flow (circle) between them. this way you lead them to balance, sharing the energy between them and leveling out the imbalance.

for the throat, which is weak, and ears and teeth, I suggest try the following meditation/healing approach also
1- start by listening. (using ears)
2- take the sound into your throat, instead of head or heart.
3- then listen through the throat, instead of the ears.
you should feel an almost immediate 'exhale-like' emotion. a soothing of some sort, in the throat.
4- open heart and solar to this feeling.
rinse repeat.
until "hearing from the throat" becomes easier and easier.
good luck!