View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
Someone described us as TFs, so you may be right in my misuse of the term. Most of these concepts are new to me.

That said, I forgot to mention I strongly believe we’ve been together in one way or another through a number of lifetimes. We may very well have been lovers, brothers, comrades-in-arms, etc. It’s this lifetime in which circumstances keep us apart.
That's very possible! Many people we know -including family- we have spent past lives with, possibly more than one.
Typically TFs have not been together before. Until recently, and for most still the case, one TF was (is) in the spirit realms to guide the other one that had (has) incarnated.
Until recently hardly anyone had gotten far enough on their Soul path to be a TF and to meet their TF as you need to be further in that path of development to be able to handle such a high connection and also to create the 3rd energy, which is the purpose of TFs. So there was no point yet until recently.
And it still doesn't happen very often.
Doesn't mean you can't have very strong Soul connections with people, and many confuse these with TFs, but it's not the same.