Need some healing on this situation

For months father complained everyday, all day about money when he:

-Is getting government assistance
-Has two major bank account savings for him
-Getting money from me every week
-Getting money from my sister

-Has mortgage paid off

And in the future

-He will get pension money in the next 2 years as he has worked for around 40 years here
-He'll still get assistance from me

He doesn't seem grounded or organised.

Then he says wear and tear in the house when he hasn't pointed it out. Then he says my room needs decorating when we just had it decorating and he is sometimes brutal saying 'I'll finish you off', that too having helped him for many years.

Also I haven't add the petrol and food money.

You haven't seen his attitude, negativity, but I had to go to the doctors.

I told him to calm down otherwise he will ruin my and his life.

Also he spends the much needed money on lottery where that could be put aside for bills.

And he doesn't wish to listen to my income on the side.

Do all the chores and he tells me he will finish me and he will kick me out even when giving money, add to that petrol money, food and everything else.

There were times he was brutal and he still doesn't wish to listen to my second source of income and he doesn't want me to move out.

And he says put the papers away, he will throw all the books on the bookshelf away. He will points to my room.

He has been complaining and arguing all day, everyday since June-Nov, he still complains everyday about something, but its getting gruelling and too much

Today I brought some drinks and he said why waste £1 on a lucozade botte.

He is ruining my dignity by saying I'm not a man, be clever, be clever like others, when I've had more obstacles to overcome, be more independent, have more responsibilities, mature, been in education, have an excellent track record of jobs and I'm doing well too.

I wonder what exactly does he want? I'm shown consistently I can take care of myself.

He also doesn't wish to listen to my second source of income.

Its getting gruelling and he has been 'at me' for 12 months now.

Out of anger he could ruin mine and his life, I already listen the resources he has, which is fine now and in the future too that he is 64.

I'll help him out in the future. He is fine now and in the future.

I do not think he has dementia since he remembers things very very well and things from the past too. He still seems smart to me in the sense of filling out forms and doing things.

He still is getting angry now and saying things.

I do not know if he just lives in a mental prison where he just continuously is scared of what people say and think of him all the time. And hence he is like this and wanting to prove a point to them.

He doesn't want to listen. I already said I got another income on the side, I often forget I even have it with his negativity.

He doesn't seem sensible or wise at all.

He continuously complains everyday about anything. I am saving a lot of money, What's wrong with spending £1 on a soda drink a few days a week?

Then after financially helping him, buying food, petrol he complains I need a new mattress, he says I do not help out, I do not help out when I do as much as I can do and I should be free to have a day off on my day off. I am a busy person.

So logically even despite our house decorating, we decorate every week?

I have an excellent track record of jobs and he just seems to have no faith, no faith in anything.

Also for for a long time my sister has put me down and saying I do not help out, help out with nothing when she herself doesn't and I give a money to my father every week and to the bills when she doesn't.

I don't know why my father is behaving like this, his intentions are, I need some healing on this. I'm scared of him. Living in the house seems gruelling.

Then he says I should be looking after the house and doing everything, taken over which he is being unreasonable, then he says the monthly council tax bill is coming when it is taken care of. And he doesn't listen to me.

Is he right to behave like this? Why is he? He doesn't wish to listen.