View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:17 AM
mac

(Neville) Firstly is it possible that a diceased loved one is unable to visit because they have already been re incarnated? Yes but perhaps it's not that commonplace? Other reasons are, I suggest, equally if not more probable If so what does that say about the endlife re union in the summerland.? Doesn't impact on the general principle but as with all matters, there's not a simple, single situation for all individuals... For ease of understanding (although it's still unfathomable for many) the simplest of explanations about 'the afterlife' may be given by mediums/teachers/guides to enquirers. Further study into this may quickly reveal the variability of the situation.

Secondly, Visition from a deceased loved one who appears in a different appearance and speaks with a different accent? She knew enough about me to verify who she was and indeed about my sister (unless I was mentally projecting the information of course) She seemed to be exactly who she said she was but looked nothing like her and sounded nothing like her. is this normal ? I'd have the gravest of doubts about any such occurrence. Individuals who were deceivers on this side of the divide may be no less deceitful when working from the other...