Thread: Bullying?
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I guess I'm not special
I apologize if I'm too hardcore. I promise I have tried to end this peaceful numerous times. I don't know how to be a victim and don't care to learn. There's got to be another way out of this other than insanity or death? I've seriously been tortured for a year now.

The jokers goes by "Satan" I have no clue if he's a member here. I asked for his version because I suffer extra while writing this because I am not sneaking this by him. I don't understand how this works. He always is saying 'it's not supposed to go this way."

I tried telling 2 friends in the beginning I was hearing someone and he can cause physical pain. Anywho their reactions made me think I had to suffer this alone. Fast forward one year and I did a little research the other day and ended up here. So I'm humbling myself and asking if someone can point me in the right direction, help, or mentor?
Hi again...please don't apologize. We are just trying to understand in order to help if we can. Am I correct in thinking this is not a person in the physical sense, but a voice you are hearing , that is causing you torment?... If so , I would assume you are at breaking point , and desperately seeking help. It would appear to me that you really are trying to fight this , if the voice keeps saying "it's not supposed to go this way"... But I'll be honest, I have not had any experience of this myself, and therefore can maybe offer no practical help. I am hoping that other forum members , that have perhaps experienced this themselves, can help you more. All I can offer is someone to talk to if you feel the need. Elfin.