View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Master

Shadow people. I've noticed that some who do not see spirits well may sometimes call a normal spirit/ghost a shadow person eg the person may not have their clairvoyant ability to see in colour well.

Shadow people though as AbilityMom said are actually beings from another realm. They are not from earth or earth's astral though may hang out here. They are dark beings which do not bring good to us. They are sly and they often do not like to be seen so a person may just see one for a brief moment before it ducks back around a corner etc. They may try to hide in the darker areas of a room while observing you.

if you have these beings around you, you should get rid of them as they are harmful to your health (I dont know about killing people but they certainly are not good for you and they don't come wishing a person well).

AbilityMom they can be killed as you will see when I share my story below.

I was having trouble with my energy.. it was feeling very yucky and it was all squirmy right through it (like if two things were put into a bowl which were almost violently repelling each other, my energy was really reacting to whatever was in it).

So I asked a psychic friend to take a look at me and tell me what was going on. When she did this.. she could see I had a shadow being inside of me so then asked me if I wanted her to get remove it. Of cause I said yes.

A minute later my energy went so still, it all stopped innerly recoiling (It was like I'd been feeling like I had 1000s of worms in me trying to get out before that, so discusting), and the energy changed to what I could only call neutral feeling energy (it had no like energy signature to it) started to then fall out of me, like falling out of me in like handfuls of bits of energy.

It was like blobs of energy clouds was falling out of me at which point my friend announced that she'd just killed it. (I really hadn't been expecting that and had not known someone could do that, I'm against murdering any being, when she asked me if she could remove it, I thought she meant just take it out). All the energy coming of me was that dead being, neutral feeling I guess as it was dead.

My friend being a trained guardian had the ability to like instantly leave body and go where ever she wanted (it had been something one of our teachers taught) so just going into me to where she could see that being was had been easy for her to do. (I so wish that was something I'd mastered, I never got the hang of that though my teacher did help me once to go inside someone's body).

She told me that she'd found him sitting inside a forest (this was all in me), so she'd just snuck up behind him where he was sitting asleep with his back against a tree and killed him with her sword. (I know this sounds so crazy but she really did "kill" and get rid of whatever I had in me so I have to believe this really was what she saw and did). So anyway, the shadow beings can actually be killed.

After that experience I asked her to tell me more about them and she told me she'd once followed one back to their own dimension.. it turned out that when she had followed a shadow back to his realm, she found that he lived in a castle with his family, back home he had his children and his female. The males tend to travel here, leaving their families at home.

Anyway the shadow beings have the ability to make people unwell and affect your health so do try to get rid of them if you have them about (things like smudging, prayers etc.. in my case did not get rid of that shadow being but maybe prayers would work for someone else, I can get rid of some other entities easily but that shadow, I could not without help)