View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 04:42 AM
Master
Neale Walsch in Conversations with God, is literally describing the dualistic nature of existence as it was birthed into being, due to its dualistic nature of being even before it was it was created. It's a fractal.

To ask for a way out of duality, is like asking for trees to not have roots. In other words, we are birthed out of fear and love.

For some reason I am the only person in existence who requests for a non-dual mode of expansion. And one other weird woman who got convinced by Abraham that life is the next best thing to non-duality. And the surrender to duality is somehow the better option than than asking for non-duality.

You know, it's funny, that the entire universe is now going to collapse on me, and the whole universe will wonder, what made this guy so special? Why are we here? Collapsing on this guy?
I don't even have a secret. I just don't like duality. ****.

So we will all return to God and God will be like "what has ended the expansion of my universe?! YOU SHOW YOURSELF! COME FORTH AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF."
Me: "Hey, God, sorry pal. I just don't like duality. You didn't really give me many options... Just two meager options... It's sickening..."
God: "Hmmm... I never thought of that. Well... That's the end of all of existence I guess..."

Freaking trillions of years of evolution to come to the realisation that two options are not that much, actually... God certainly has some kind of anti-boredom mechanism and supreme duality fetish.

Hopefully I will rest in non-existence for all eternity. And no longer get woken up by some delusional entity that believes two options might be a nice idea. Desperate folk... Really...