View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had the experience of being invalidated to an extent, more "warned"... I've told my therapist that feeling like i was losing my Twin (whom I didn't know at the time was my Twin) felt like i was once again losing a part of myself, and i wanted to self-harm again, and might head back to depression, etc. She said not to attach my indentity to someone else, but i could not extricate myself from this person at a soul-level. It sounds dramatic, but in a nutshell he is a deep part of my identity no matter what anyone says. We are all right now, as am I, but the soul-connection is part of my identity, and I am okay with that! Why should I deny who I am? I tried and it did not work. A parent also does not like my Twin, because they saw just how much deep pain I was in when we were going through a difficult separation time... my parent never wanted me to hold on so tightly, and doesn't believe my Twin could ever love right. It would be hard for outsiders to understand our sacred connection. But my sibling is spooked by the Twin Flame journey signs playing out in real time whenever I talk about it!