View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
Hi JRO,
It is great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your reply. I am so happy you are in touch with your twin again and that you have had such honest conversations with him about what is going on inside of him. It must have felt amazing to be able to communicate so directly with him after all the confusion and pain of the separation phase. Don’t you feel the relief to be in contact again, even though you know there is still healing and growing work to do? My theory on the strangeness of the running/flight stages and getting no answers or closure is that, in the end, silence is better than being fed a lie, and when we don’t understand what this journey is about, any rational explanation one could attempt to give during awakening would be a jumble or inaccurate words and inaccurate rationalizations or denials. It just is such a nonsensical experience, it would be too easy to distort or dismiss by trying to talk about it before both parties are ready. Were you surprised your twin could be so self reflective? Or had he been like that in the bubble love stage? My twin would drop profound sentences of insights (or one liners) during bubble love, than quickly change the subject, so we never explored the depths together but I could sense they were there. I hope you gain new insights into the meaning and next steps of the journey ahead.