View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Master
I didn't answer this question before as it's basically asking "Why do you enjoy working with intuition?"

To me that is a jaw-dropping question as I do not understand how someone can not enjoy working with their intuition as it's all I ever do.
Now I do get that not everyone is able to do that, but it is a natural way of being, a natural state of living.
However, our societies have become mostly left-hemisphere oriented and moved us away from this for thousands of years so it won't be as natural for some as it is to others.

But I think we all at least up to a point listen to our intuition or have intuitive things happen. Like thinking of someone and then that person phones or is at the door.
Or walking into a room full of people and picking up a great vibe of joy or a vibe that is more serious, oppressing, unpleasant, etc.

In any case, for me reading cards is just an extension of that: using your intuition.
An added part of pleasure of reading cards is that you can help other people with it, help them get insight in a situation.