View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Oneness in the sense that we are all connected, we are all one, does not necessarily imply the existence of two-ness or the many. In my opinion words could never accurately interpret this.

I used to say that God is me but I am not God, then I went to the Walt Disney example; Walt Disney was Donald Duck, Goofy , Mickey Mouse, etc., but those characters were not Walt Disney; they were only aspects of Walt Disney.

Today I see myself as a Center of Expression from the Primal Will, or Source of Life. A projection that really can not ever be separate from the Primal Source. So I use words like One Source, or Primal Source, in place of us being One. But for me it is beyond words and mental constructs.

This discussed in German, Polish, or some other language, would be a lot different than discussing it in English. I used to converse in five different languages but I have since lost my fluency in all but English because I rarely use those other languages that I once knew.

There are words in some languages that do not exist in other languages, and the language we use, or speak, effects how we think. Thoughts may also effect our perception. Yes, it is bonkers.

Yes, I like your Disney analogy it works well from that perspective . I guess like in all instances context is key here this is why I speak about fundamentally there is only what you are . We can call that Source, God, Consciousness, Awareness etc, so from this perspective there is no separation from what we are fundamentally .

What you have implied is similar in regards to Walt Disney but for some, all the Disney characters are illusory and cannot exist as individuals .

x daz x