View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I don't need or want a higher self I'd rather use my own intuition and inner guidance. Love is all I'll ever need.
Arohanui utopia
That's what I believe too.

I don't know how to use love for that, but I get in a light trance and ask my subconscious to put me in touch with my inner-senses (intuition) and / or inner-guidance (inner-guide).

The way I see it, there is no "higher-self" distinct from this-awake-self. There is another state of consciousness my awareness can be focused in, which can be called inner-self.

As I am focused now toward this physical-reality, and pay conscious attention practically only to my physical-senses, my inner-self is the state in which I (my awareness) am focused toward the non-physical-reality, using my inner-senses (not limited by space, time, probabilities).

There are also guidance and knowledge available from more evolved entities, who monitor and help us when asked (why only then? because it is necessary to have a certain level of evolvement to ask pertinent questions). Their help is almost exclusively intended to help us grow as the non-physical entities which incarnated as us here in the physical-reality, and not in solving our physical situations, needs, desires.

======
Minor EDITS for clarification.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 12-05-2022 at 06:09 PM.