View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 04:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
But unable to stop it. Having to know it’s to unfold and powerless to change it.

Hard when it involves something that is about to hurt you. How do you actively heal what hasn’t hurt you yet.

Sometimes, I wish I didn’t know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
The reading was completely at the vantage point and perspective of another. Not me at all. I do show up in their reading at the end, after they’ve done with they’ve done. It’s not yet happened and it’s completely about this other person.

So far, my reader has never been wrong. I don’t want this to be the case. Actually I wish I never listened to it.

Sorry for your predicament.

Look at your situation from the perspective of the Serenity Prayer:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Use meditation, prayer, or any other way of getting in touch with your inner source of knowledge and guidance. Formulate your question as clearly as you can, ask for guidance, leave aside all expectations, biases, beliefs, and wait for an intuitive answer.

Then, don't hope, just take the best decision you can live with based on all the information you have and your emotions, then follow through. Don't agonize further.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.