View Single Post
Old 22-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Master
yea Sungirl lol I can see how many of them could be applicable to me..
but there are some that I can see aren't as relevant for me as others.
I've heard before, that any thing we can see in another person, is something that is actually in ourselves; i.e. if you accuse someone of being boastful or self-absorbed chances are you are guilty of it too.. but then, if we are all one and this theme of great unity is true, we all are everything.. Well, I still am learning and deciding the precise spiritual path to be on, as my spirituality is something a bit novel for me. so, well, I'm not sure how all the bad and icky stuff fits in with the whole innocent beautiful truths..

ok anyways! lol.. the remedies I have are aspen, white chestnut, wild oat, mustard and cherry plum. aspen and white chestnut are the ones that are pretty much gone now.. but I have kept the bottles lol as there miiight be another drop haha.. well actually the aspen, the one I thought I needed most, was transplanted to a stock bottle when its original one fell on the ground and broke.. The person who broke it is my best friend, she has been my online friend for a few years, and she flew me to Arizona to meet her late last year. She is the person I give the most credit for my current spirituality to. funny it should be her that breaks it..

do you have all the remedies?

I believe that there are a lot of things that can help deliver us and change our lives, I think I have an inclination to be dogmatic and assume one thing is the jack of all trades, but I have been proven time and time again that there are many modalities and that various things can be effective, even addressing the exact same issues.

nice quotes in your signature, lovely and quite relevant to me, especially now