View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Rescue Remedy is always worth a mention.

Rescue Remedy is good for a current crisis but it's not by any means the panacea people think it is. Many people don't rate Bach because they have taken RR and found it hasn't worked. It would be like taking a pain killer for a bad back. It might make you feel better in that instant but will have no lasting effect because it is not dealing with the actual problem.

Topaz. I guess your definition of Walnut is based on personal experience as this is not what the Bach Centre say it is for. Walnut is, as I thought, defined by Dr Bach as

Quote:
For those who have definite ideals and ambitions in life and are fulfilling them, but on rare occasions are tempted to be led away from their own ideas, aims and work by the enthusiasm, convictions or strong opinions of others. The remedy gives constancy and protection from outside influences.

This says to me this all about outside influences affecting your thoughts rather than current thought patterns causing problems. I may be wrong but this is not what was described in the OP. I personally would not be able to prescribe Walnut for this situation if they came to me as a client.