View Single Post
Old 28-08-2020, 01:26 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
If I may ask, what was your purpose?

No problem,It was to look after my mother.This is going to sound cranky to you,but before I was born,I remember saying to someone/something that i wanted to look after that woman,then I was born(as described in the my space section somewhwhere).
To cut a long story short,my dad died of cancer when I was 3 and mum remarried when I was 7.I remember feeling relieved.Anyway,my stepfather gave me a brother and a wonderful childhood.As a family,we didn't want for anything.
When I was 18,I was drawn to the bright lights of London so I went to live there for 20 years.Meanwhile,Mum and dad got divorced for some reason,probably because he was 20 years younger than her.Circumstances made me leave London to go back home to look after my mother who now had dementia.I looked after her until she passed.My brother looked after the finances.
I now have bought my own home and there's just me and my 3 cats.I asked for information off the dear person who gave me my soul reading,he channeled through to spirit,where he got the message that I had completed my task.
Now,I am long in the tooth,I am enjoying life with my 3 cats,thoughI know that there is something I have left to do.I will wait until it presents its self to me as all my life has been lived through *circumstances*.