Thread: Telepathy and ?
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Knower
I had this experience when I was married. Sure he was twin flame. Turns out, we can have many twin flames in our lifetime :) It's the energetic frequency, not the individual person, that makes them our twin flame. It was a difficult thing to learn this, we get so attached, but with repeated twin flame relationships, I think I've had 4?, I have come to accept this as my truth. Maybe it's not your truth, maybe you will experience something different, I wish you only the best. (That doesn't mean it can't work, but we have to have the amazing relationship skills required for it to).

One thing I feel I should say. Please be open and honest with your husband. It is not fair to have an emotional affair with someone else and not tell your significant other about it. They need to decide for themselves if they are OK with this, or if they wanted something more mutual. Some spouses don't mind, but most people want an equal, mutually satisfying relationship. Sometimes we decide kids, career, or finances are more important than our relationship, and stay in something that we've grown out of emotionally.

I told my husband, eventually, and it lead to a divorce. I don't regret this. I would rather be living open and honest, and have a connected partner in physical reality, than be deceptive, or live a double life. It cost me, though.