Thread: Telepathy and ?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Telepathy and ?

I'm not sure to explain this properly but I'll try.
There is one person I know that I can pick up his thought pretty easily and I assume it's because he has a strong personality. I thought he was/is my twin flame but us both being married to other people I doubt I will ever know for sure.
So I'm definitely a receiver. My thought I dont think he picks up on or chooses to ignore.
I'm clair and I'v had visions involving him. One a little creepy and some others where it appears he happens to be where I am. example, shopping, boardroom at my work.
The strangest of all about this is because we both work in the same industry and he's management at our sister store. It's likely he could know when I'd be having a stressful day and sometimes I feel my shoulders being massaged and a couple of months ago I felt someone passionately kissing me!
I'm Clair and can't see who it is if its him! I think it could be but not 100 percent.
I also see spirits from time to time; not for awhile now though.
This whole thing has gone on now for the past number of years and has caused me alot of stress because I'm pulled to this guy and I have a great husband but won't share this with him.
Any advice on this strange I'm not sure what this is would be appreciated.

Love Shine

Sorry I haven't been posting in such a long time. Its because my not understanding what happened has taken a role on me.