View Single Post
Old 26-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Knower

Next time a doctor tell's you that you have adhd. Tell them, you say that like it's a bad thing.

I had a therapist try to tell me I had adhd, one of her reasons was because she would talk about things "in her mind" was kind of out of order, to see if I had adhd.
To me I didn't see being able to keep track of a few simple different conversation's and going back and forth between them. As an attention deficit or something, instead the opposite...I wonder why most people can't do so.
I only see "adhd" as being bad is when being bored. I only have "attention defict" when someone bores me...and just stays on that wheel. I have to be careful when using to much physical energy due to my surgery.
I find landscaping to be fun to do. Get to be active and make the yard look all pretty in flowers in the process.
Energy with no good outlet can be a tad bee like. On bright side I never had a job that didn't like me working there, usually they try there best to keep me. When I was younger I would pull 2 shifts in a foundry/factory type work place a lot. They wouldn't let me do 3 shifts in a row... insurance policy blah blah blah.