View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
I do not qualify to give you an answer so keep that in mind, but something tells me that it may do good to associate the symbols with certain affirmation and states until the 'connection' of these are sealed up to the point where you begin to 'feel them better' as you point out. Pretty much how some people work with crystals, they attribute that crystal's metaphysical properties with the crystal itself, they repeat that information and practice it, and in time it becomes a belief - and the belief is a shortcut for plenty of mental processes, which are skipped, and it becomes truth, therefore one could point out to an instant manifestation of a succesful placebo, which would not be a placebo anymore and still be, in an interesting paradox. In other words, fake it 'till you make it. For someone after years of practice, just seeing and touching a crystal such as a sphere of Selenite can bring an instant sense of calm. Placebo or not, if it works it works.

Anyway, as I said, I am not qualified to answer your specific question, but just wanted to leave this insight on the table. Association and practice + consistency can be key to your inquiry.