Thread: Shapeshifters
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Master

Shapeshifters

This happened while I was dreaming, a very vivid dream but I know this was not just a dream. I found myself in my grandma's house, there I saw what looked like my grandma and a little girl ( at first this girl was hiding ). I knew instantly that this person was not my grandma, she ( it was actually another woman ) was trying hard to impersonate my grandma.

I kept on saying: You are not my grandma, you are not my grandma; and she said to me: Yes, I am, I am..; and I said: Now, you are not my grandma. My grandma died and she went to God, she is with God; something like that, when I said this, I felt like a little child that was very firm in his beliefs.

The more I was saying this, the more I could see the real image, this may sound strange to you but this woman was a gipsy and she was sent to my family to create havoc, so that my family will start a fight about the inheritance of my grandma. I sensed everything about this woman.

Then, finally, I was fully able to see her appearance and to see the little girl, I think the little girl was there to be trained. When this happened, I felt this power in me so that I may send them outside of our house, then this woman made a wolf appear and this wolf tried to attack me. Now, I was like empowered and I took them all in the air and I throw outside of our house.

She could not believe that I had this kind of power, that wolf was like her guide and it was nothing to me, I was way more powerful.

Finally, I saw them outside of our house looking back and this is how it all ended.