View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Missing objects, then reappearing

This is has happened countless times to me, it makes me feel insane, nobody believes me either. The first most convincing time, I lost a bikini bottom I had just purchased, when I brought it home and took everything out of the bag the bottoms were not there. I looked everywhere thinking my daughter maybe just took them out but there was no way she did, we had just walked in the door from the store. Well I figured I just left them by accident at the store so I went and told them that I never got them, they let me get a new one. Well a couple days later they show up in the middle of my living room floor. This has happened with my sweaters, with soo many things and now it’s happened with my headphones. My headphones are very important to me as I meditate with them every morning. Well today I woke up and they were not where I left them, next to my bed. I’ve searched and searched but it’s not like they can really get lost anywhere by my bed, that I haven’t looked a million times already. I’m just so frustrated, I feel like an external entity is sabotaging me. Does anybody else experience stuff like this?