Thread: Love bombing
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 03:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
I think that people who love bomb could have also been hurt in their past and do not wish to give their love, time and attention so freely to anyone anymore. And if they come back to a certain person over and over, it means they don't want to lose them but they also don't want to put the work in anymore. It's pretty selfish.
Domestic abuse can also be emotional. Abuse can be emotional, physical, which includes sexual, etc. Domestic just means two people who are living together. Abuse may also include financial abuse, verbal abuse, psychological abuse, etc. It is not strictly physical abuse. Violence happens in many different ways, it is basically violating the other person and that can happen in a lot of different ways.

I agree with what you have said about people who “love bomb,” they most likely have some emotional deprivation which they got from childhood or a past relationship. Kids who are emotionally deprived, or emotionally neglected, are desperate for love, and they become adults looking for and instant emotional fix. They move in quickly with all kinds of passion but usually have no skills to sustain a relationship because they had no healthy relationship models. If it is hurt from a past relationship then trust is the issue. Well, I hope it all works out for you. I have said enough.

P.S. My brother lives in Renton, WA but he did work for the Seattle P.D. I previously lived in Kent, WA but now live in Northern California. Yes, it is funny how small the world really is.