View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 02:02 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is how I know the difference between an out of body experience and a local out of body experience, the last one happens in the local mental space, in our own intimate universe, in our own human consciousness, in our minds, while a non-local out of body experience happens at an universal level. Lucid dreams happen in this local space and are not part of the non-local space, well, they are, it's like you are in a box and the box is in the universal realm... To reach into the non-local space one has to have a higher degree of consciousness... at least this is what I've learn, not anyone can get there easily in a conscious way... It's easy to spot the difference, you either experience the part where you deatch from your physical body or you just know that you are in another dimension other than your intimate local space.

Yes, the thread seemed to be more about local space vs universal. I'd say the same thing you did, if you look around and see objects in your room, things outside etc.. this is a mental projection of our own local space where the idea of mirrors can live. Outside that there's seemingly nothing as such.