View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 04:24 AM
Master

Seth: "The Power Of Beliefs And Expectations"

From Seth Early Sessions, Vol 8, Session 335
https://findingseth.com/q/session:33...ons+automatic/
You must watch your expectations, Joseph.

I am speaking in highly practical terms. Your expectations literally create your life as you know it. Your attitude toward transportation needs adjustment. As long as you believe firmly that you cannot afford the kind of automobile that you want, this will be literally true.

Your expectations alone will change your material circumstances. The belief that you can afford the kind of car you require will in itself form the circumstances that will make such an automobile literally possible.

Your belief otherwise automatically shuts you off so that the necessary climate, the psychic climate, is a barrier to what you want. The belief will cause attractions, in which physical circumstances will change.

your beliefs form a psychic climate that in itself attracts and forms the materialization of those beliefs.

They are made material through quite automatic processes. Change your beliefs and you change your material circumstances.

an understanding of the rule of expectation is the only truly practical step you can take whenever any change in physical circumstances is desired. You must replace the negative images you have with positive ones. The negative ones are being faithfully reproduced in physical terms, and this is hardly to your advantage.

It goes without saying that a full-time job would better the financial situation, but this is not the sort of thing to which I am referring. Your situation could be bettered financially while you retain basically the same schedule you now enjoy if – and a very large if – if changed expectations were creating the psychic climate in which supply would flow. Doors would open that you do not know existed.

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.