View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 06:24 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
Hello, what,s the best and safest techniques to channel through writing?
It doesn't seem quite right to say that channeling is either trance or conscious. I am a conscious channel but there is more to it. I have learned to enter a light meditative state. A door, a connection to my guide, opens. I feel it happening. Now it is as though I am far away out in the spiritual lands. Then I begin writing. Really I put on paper what I experience. Nothing less. Later the channel drops and I note a slight depressed feeling as though something really wonderful was there but now it's gone and I feel alone, cold. If I re-read what was written during the session it seems as though it is someone else work because I no longer am experiencing it.

In any kind of channeling a connection opens and then closes. Later we can interpret this experience in terms of feelings. How can a critic understand any of this? Key to channeling is the shift in awareness. Sometimes I have also seen geometrical patterns that identified a particular entity who was drawing near.

Proponents of AI will not understand the difference between concrete, analytical and abstract, intuitive. But we do.