View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I've gone under the floor of my bedroom in out of body experiences multiple times.

I remember to look up, and watch the entire flat forms and lines of the walls, shapes of the rooms like a videogame.

It was very cool.

So, I think that seeing a "hell" because you have gone "down", is a fear based expectation.

I have grown on a catholic environment, and I did participate a lot in the church helping the priest as a kid through more than 8 years.

I have to tell you that what matter most as a christian whas the PRINCIPLES of the Jesus Christs - About love, compassion, positivity, helping, honesty, humbleness, light, friendship, caring, creation and trusting the universe/god.

If you become that type of spiritual being, there is nothing to fear because the universe/god has your back. But it has to more like an 80/20 friendship. You have to become self-sufficient and take responsability about your thoughts, choices, decisions, ideas that you choose for your life 80% of the time with a successful self-sufficiency, but then when something is out of your control and is getting very negative for your soul, you have to humble down and ask for god/universe to help you out. Sometimes it does it wihout asking.

The real hell, is when a spiritual being accepts fear and destruction based beliefs - Which then the universe/fod is going to turn against it automatically. Meanwhile your happiness levels tank down hard into misery.

Make the universe your ally, your best friend - Only accept love/creative based ideas from yourself and to others, and the universe will hold your back always because it has a BIG incentive.

With the universe at your back, it will rescue you or prevent you from real danger always.

Sometimes the universe/god will tell you to become a hero against your own fears and negativity, with a fear-based test experience or a challenge - You're doing that right now as a human

Strange thing is, I have no Christian ideology. To some extent I think all people from western society are tied to some sense of a dogmatic monotheistic idea, but I’m someone who adamantly denounces it, and the thought of hell would usually make me laugh.

I face fear often , in realms between dream and astral, and in sleep paralysis. Whenever I meet a being feeding off my fear, I sort of impractical it. In the realm accessed by under the floor.... that wasn’t so much fear as it was a logical decision. I felt my curiosity could lead me to 1000 years of hell before I return. Just felt like a bad gamble. There was no actual fear.

Did you actually travel through the floor and into another world? Or was it more like inside the floor staring up?