View Single Post
Old 31-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Master
When I had my NDE in the last decade, I witnessed in my dying body, my spirit lively ready to fly - anyone struggling now and considering ending it don't! this is not the way, we have to see it through get help to do this and carry on, no cutting it short... I felt a hand on my forehead that day after witnessing my lively spirit, and then recovered so fast....

I started to see silver coloured Angel Sparkles after - it was 6 months seeing these sparkles, I thought I'd buggered my brain up - then one morning after breakfast they were put so 'big' that I couldn't focus looking on my mobile phone, then again the next morning so big in my minds eye - I checked online and 'yes' I learned 'Angel Sparkles' - it was a telling off, putting them bigger for not knowing, go and 'learn'...

About a year or so later in meditation I was seeing these ugly miserable faces just drifting - from the lower astrals in my opinion - 6 months I put up with this 'every day' until in my darkest days the cavalry arrived... that night extra sparkles 'probably double' in my mind early hours, then after some coloured sparkles I think to check on the situation - could have been the Holy Spirit who I am in close contact with now, or Archangel Metatron the same... this was all part of 'my teaching' to help others - and the faces were gone that very day...

So I'll just have my say with if or not there's a place called hell... I know some of the writings from the past may not be correct, they were written a long time ago, from horse and cart days, way before the internet and the ability to research easy... But one of the 'many' things that is correct - Jesus said he who follows me will never walk in darkness, but have light of life - that means firstly believing, and then being kind and helpful to others on our journey, and doing this beyond the call of duty, especially those of you gifted with AP skills...

So anyone looking on now, struggling, hang in there help will come... the lower astral realms, miserable dark place is hell, an eternity there for those who wrong badly... So be kind and helpful to others on your journey...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 31-12-2020 at 09:28 PM.