Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Someplace above

We were on a large mattress on the floor in a room, she was under the blankets, and I was studying or working on something, a dark object with colorful designs, something I can't recognize now. She rested her head on my back, but I gently asked her for a moment so that I could finish what I was doing.

Then I left the room and found an oriental temple outside. I entered it saying 'Good afternoon' to everyone there, as we do in the city where I'm living. No one replied, though, which is unusual, since humans do reply. They were all higher beings, as I found out.

There was an incredible, powerful sound. The whole place started trembling, furniture shaking, it was a heavenly, Tuvan throat singer! I was terrified, I ran away to hide from him. I went down some stairs, but it was like he was after me. His voice wouldn't stop, his breath wouldn't end. He was walking slowly as if performing a ritual, and I could see him approaching. That place had many rooms, it was nice, beautifully decorated with plants, furniture, statues and trinkets. It was a peaceful environment, but the singing made me scared, I knew I was out of place there.

I decided to face him, even though I was insecure. I thought that if I displayed peaceful goodness, as I mentioned here before, he would have no reason to do me any harm. And thinking now, my fear was completely irrational, why should I be afraid of a person singing, I'm a singer too, except that my voice doesn't sound like the engine of an airplane.

He came down the stairs and found me there, flabbergasted. I humbly greeted him. He smiled and greeted me too. He was from the dragon race, he had horns like a deer! And he was tall, but gentle. He sang there, in front of me, then I saw his companions, about 2 other older men and three young women. They were all gods/daemons and dressed/appeared as such. I asked how long he could sustain a note for. The lady was holding a digital chronometer and showed me.

In the dream the time measurements made perfect sense, but I'm unsure about it now, so I'll be vague. She told me he could hold a note like that without having to breathe for ... . I said to them no human could possibly do that. She answered, "Indeed, only a god can do it.". "This is certainly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in a dream!", I answered them. They all laughed.

Then we started talking about secret, sacred things, part of my research that I prefer not to disclose, but I can't simply omit this part since it leads to the next part, so I'll be vague again.

I replied, "Oh, by the way, I know that the (...) on Earth comes from the (...) in the sky, and not from (...) as people believe today." They all stared, paying attention to what I was saying, perhaps feeling surprised. "Could you guys possibly show me them and where they are?"

The lady with the clock talked to her friends, looked back at me and nodded. We went outside, and she pointed to me where they stood, at the beach, on the shore. We went running, she held my right hand, which means she is a being of a divine order, a heavenly lady. I was in a hurry because I thought I would wake up before arriving there, but no, everything went well, for a moment.

I saw a series of (...) on the shallow water, all facing the sea like the statues on Easter Island. I was happy and went to walk on the water to see them closely, but when I did that the goddess left me and ran away. Then everything went awry.

The beach turned into streets, and a mob of angry people started cursing at me. One guy with a cap and a belly in particular, he was the one inciting everyone against me. If I understood correctly, they were accusing me of not having a job. I wasn't the least bit afraid of them, though it was a multitude of nasty people. I could see their dark, demon eyes, they were all wicked demons indeed, and they were getting angrier and angrier, even though I didn't say a word back to them, didn't feel like I should even bother replying.

Then they started screaming "Lynch him! Lynch him! Lynch him!" I made a magical gesture that I use for protection, not sure it had any effect, except give me a confidence boost, then I went to the middle of them, unafraid and peaceful, the same strategy I used with the singer, but this time I was attacked.

They surrounded me and started hitting me from all sides. Was it in real life, I would be on the ground bleeding in the first few seconds, over there, I could stand them all unscathed. They wouldn't stop beating me. I remembered something I read once, about a paraglider who flew inside a cloud, and felt his body being struck from all sides by hands and fingers. That's exactly how I felt, uncomfortable, not painful, and there was a smell, I'd say of sulfur, because of the evil of all those demons. I was in their environment, their cloud, and they hated me so much.

Since the dream was going nowhere, I decided to wake up, but part of me wanted to go through this till the end, so I only closed my right eye, and kept the left one open. Fortunately or unfortunately, I woke up not long after that.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.