Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Looking for the soul of my uncle

Had this dream today, though it was not in my list of quests to go looking for my deceased uncle. He died of cancer in 1994, when I was 12 years old.

I found myself in a building in the city, though I live in a house in the countryside. Strangely I flew off from the apartment balcony holding one of my underwears, but I was fully clothed. Initially I had no idea in mind, but as soon as a landed on the street I started looking for my deceased uncle.

There was a guy walking there and I went to talk to him. I'm assuming he was a friendly instructor being, like Hermes, the one with wings on his foot, because of how we interacted.

I told him a bit about my uncle, said that he taught me how to pray when I was little, but he was trying to open my eyes and make me understand that in truth it was something unreliable. Basically I was doing my best to give him a good impression of who he was, but he was showing me how people are imperfect, his standards were high, so I couldn't convince him.

-You don't know where he is then?
-No, but there's someone who might be able to help you.
-Who?
-Call the Guide.

As we stood there in the street I called a guide, and this man arrived. He was driving a convertible car with two steering wheels. I jumped in the front seat, then I realized the fairy was with me, because she jumped in the back. She said:

-Drive.

I don't know how to drive, I only ride a bicycle, and to say the truth I don't even like cars, so I told her:

-He is the one who drives.

Now I'm a bit upset about it because I've seen what happens when I don't follow her instructions, but I just couldn't do it. I thought it wasn't necessary and I didn't feel competent enough to hold the steering wheel, what if I caused an accident?

Anyway, I wanted the dream to be efficient, I wasn't too thrilled about going for a ride, even in a convertible car with two steering wheels, so I asked him:

-Is there really no one here on the Astral Plane that can tell me where his soul is?
-No, we would have to go to another realm to find out.
-Ok.

As soon as he started driving I woke up.

I'm sure he was my Higher Self, because I didn't recognize him, and because just yesterday I made a drawing of us three together, the fairy, my Higher Self and me, but not in a car.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.