View Single Post
Old 14-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
Thanks for the answers! I enjoy your old english grammar structure. :)

Just to summarize my first question with another question; if no one else can see your astral body, how come you, yourself, see's it in the mirror?

Hello

Well other's can see ye and too see one's reflection if they are travelling on that same frequency that one is. I have many that I travel with on a regular basis and at times when we are going a group leaving we use a mirror to exit from. It gives one that foundation or physical form to hold onto and travel in and out of.

I had an experience once where I was in so much pain laying in the ER that I simply stepped out of the body and went for a wonder. The ER Dr came in said to me mate OK where is she ????? Mate goes laying there in the bed ???? He shook his head and walked out and came back later and goes OK your here now. He understood that I simply needed that time to get a hold of the pain as the meds were not working.

Lynn