View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 07:19 AM
Master

Tangible message

The spiritual world opened for me after my grandma's death, I always felt that she woke me up when I started to have those incredible and wonderful experiences. Not only this but my life has been like under her guidance ever since. Now I think, based on what I felt, that she reached if you want an angelic level for the "grandma" image faded away but still she manifested in a way that it's comfortable to me.

This morning, the invisible wall between our world and the spiritual world faded away and for the first time, in a way that I've never experienced before, a tangible message was given to me, something that I actually felt physically, something that I actually was able to experience while having my human mind awake.

I was deep into a dream, it's a long story, but in my dream I could shift reality whenever something bad was to happen. I suddenly became awake, fully awake, even though I could move, I could open my eyes, I felt that I should not, that it was not the time to do this and sure it was so. From nowhere I hear a voice gently whispering in my right ear, I was sleeping on the left side, right away I recognized the voice, my grandma. Then I started to feel a rush of anxiety, for the impossible happened, my mind was not able to comprehend this, I was not ready one bit for a real life experience of this magnitude. It's much easier when the human intellect is simply not there to begin with.

I heard her physically speaking into my right ear and this was her message to me: I love you and I will always love you, can't wait to see each other again!

As I was hearing this message, I suddenly felt her hand gently caressing my head, I could literally feel her hand and I knew it was her hand, I could literally feel the life from her hand, physically, physically touching my head. At this moment my human intellect was going haywire, how can this be, how can this be, while the deeper parts were totally opened for this experience.

When she first time came to me, some 6 years ago, she offered me 3 signs, a future thing that was to happen and it happened, she blew warm air in my hand and I felt the warm air and she took my hand and touched her face and I felt her face, once again she offered me signs so that I have the proof I need.

Then I felt that she was leaving and tried to force myself open my eyes and move my body, in that very moment I was pulled back into a dream that my mind was trying to portray as a way to make sense of this incredible experience, in that very moment I woke up exactly in the position I was while the whole experience happened, sleeping on my left side, first thing, I opened my eyes, I was trying very hard to do it so that I can see her for the excitement was unbearable even though my mind could not handle this.

One more amazing, amazing experience! What can I say, incredible that such things are happening....