View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

It sounds like you are noticing the correlation between your internal processes and their reflection on the external consciousness field, intermixed with other stimuli that you know isn’t commonly perceived.

As stated, a 3rd eye kundalini process can create such states.

You’re being given the opportunity to experience more reality than your mind can make sense of, so the ego doesn’t like it, but as mentioned, don’t get stuck into ‘reactions’....perceive from a netural perspective the information...and don’t obsess. Move on from the experience.

You are being shown your ‘unconscious unprocessed stuff’ intermixed with lessons about reality - the power of mind/consciousness....it’s a lot to process and a sensitive time for anybody, yet sometimes this route is the only way YOUR consciousness has chosen to process stuff.

It can feel like all our highest hopes through to our deepest fears are being made real in the most bizarre ways! Yet...through these experiences, if we remain non-reactive, focus on grounding daily activities, the intensity of such ‘revelations’ will abate.

Ground yourself in everyday focuses, as also mentioned, be creative, do a hobby, bathe your body to cleanse yourself energetically and re-set/refresh.

These experiences rarely make sense at the time, and only come to really make sense later on.

I have experienced similar, and one aspect of my being was absolutely at peace, witnessing, and neutral, while my ego everyday personality was questioning and anxious. The peace within kept me afloat and non-reactive. It was able to counsel my reactive ego.
I too had an extremely intense wonderful peaceful experience before all the multi-realm perceptions kicked-in.

Try to see it as a learning experience, its hard while IN it, to fully realise its value, yet it does offer you much healing ultimately.

If you’re finding it too challenging id suggest a jungian based therapist - as they are more than likely to at least have a basic understanding of kundalini and effects on the psyche thereof.

Mostly, as mentioned, what we focus on enlarges - so apply your focus on what YOU choose, or wish to do, or even any mundane chore...repairing a broken gadget, or singing in the bath! Focus more on the inside creating and doing OUtwardly, than allowing your perception 100% of the time to be focused intensely on the outside to influence/cause reaction within. Soon enough any peripheral ‘spiritual interference’ will fade.

You’ve got the resources within to handle this. It rarely happens otherwise. Our reactionary ego can make us believe we can’t handle it, but ignore that fearful fool!

Hugs and peace to you x