View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Serenity Bear

Iv seen plenty of bad mediums and a few excellent mediums. Im afraid many mediums on the platform should not be there, or should still be in the fledgling arena.

Iv seen one visiting 'President' of another church ask how someone was at sex in bed, and later discussed his false teeth. Iv seen a guy who was just starting out struggle for half an hour trying to get the message to fit and so on.

A lot of the drival we see Im afraid is due to the bad or non-exsistent training some get. Its mostly caused by some who believe if you were born a medium (as I was too) that you dont need any form of training for the platform. This I feel is totally wrong and you do need training, with a very good disciplined teacher. Soft teachers and shilly shalling hocus pocus that can occur from some 'fluffies' that causes this lack of standard.

Iv had the privalege of seeing one of the best mediums (I feel) in the Uk, called Albert Best. He was a totally outstanding medium, a great teacher, and it was a great loss to the Spiritualist movement when he passed away.

I would still keep going to church and find the real workers out there. Iv found they are pretty easy to spot from - they usually come well dressed unlike some who have turned up in T-shirt and jeans.