View Single Post
Old 26-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing111
Interesting, i was just thinking about this and almost started a separate thread on the subject..
Unfortunately my poor little energy field is trashed right now, so I've been experiencing a lot of negative attachments lately. I can see what's going on pretty well, and so far it seems like when I ask for help and protection, usually from the arch angels (Michael in particular), help does come but is unable to erradicate the issue. The angels, and sometimes a white swan (my totem animal) will come out and fight the things off, push and pull them away, etc. but the negative beings just come right back, usually stronger than before. I've been able to work with my helpers an focus my energy enough to create a bubble of protection, keeping the negs pushed back about five or ten feet away from me, but it required A LOT of energy, and CONSTANT focus. If I tried to take a cigarette break, or even respond when someone spoke to me, it'd break the focus and I'd have to start all over again. It was extremely exhausting. With my defenses being weak, keeping the wolves at bay s a constant, uphill battle.
However, this has raised some questions..
Are the Arch angels not strong enough to battle these demons without the basic defense system of a healthy aura around a person? Or do they just choose not to so that I will learn from this and try to make some changes?
Am I seeing what's really happening, or are the negative beings showing me images of the arch angels being overpowered as a part of their trickery?
I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts, advise, or related experiences. Thanks :

See, that's the thing. I've never had an experience with a negative/less-evolved entity, even though I work with spirit. So I'm incredibly interested in those who do have these supposed attachments. Normally when I think of these people, they end up having emotional issues or some sort of addiction or weakness that makes them vulnerable to such attachments. But if we're talking "light versus dark" then I'm pretty sure "light" would overpower "dark," so there has to be another factor coming into play. Is this part of your growth? Do you need to learn a lesson regarding self-confidence or personal power? I don't know. I really can't speak from experience on this one, so I can only relay what my gut feels. I was never one to believe in "demons" but less-evolved entities really are drawn to those with the conditions I listed above.