View Single Post
Old 28-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Master
That wasn't what I meant... I wasn't talking about crystals that didn't feel right.

BTW putting crystals in salt is really not a smart move. It can get in minute cracks or depths of a cluster, and since salt absorbs water it can create fissures and even cause a crystal to break. I explained that the other day to someone else here who didn't know. It truly is the worst advice ever concerning crystals.
Seems to still go around though in the English speaking world. I cannot find one Dutch shop, teacher or crystal master saying this. They all say, do not use salt on your crystals!
That goes for salt water as well as grains. And quite logical really, taking the nature of salt into consideration.

It's always good to be careful who you listen to so you don't end up taking on board such bad advice that -in this case- could damage your crystals.
Develop & use your inner guidance then you won't easily be led astray by people. Quite important as there are a ton of people out there who don't really know what they're talking about but come across as 'experts'.