View Single Post
Old 29-09-2022, 04:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Do you think there’s a place like utopia or has a sense of utopia after we die from this world?
I know every kind of world exists (with a sun)
But where day and night weren’t because of a burning star or formally a sun??
Where our roads and houses are of every kind…

I get into trouble telling people about experiences but I don't care also, so you will get to read about it now lol:

I can attest to you in truth there are heavens; There also exists hell realms.

The idea that other dimensions should look like all the stuff we see in physical life is a dream world, a temporary limbo. There seem to be "waystations" and "lower heavens" I think I'd call utopias? Living cities of fractal glass that vibrate colors our animal eyes can't see. Silver suns that beam warmth on fields of children laughing and playing. It is beautiful, it's memory takes my breath away.

Quote:
Is it placed out of the boundaries of space??

I love this question lol. Our "space" has a particle horizon, we don't really know what is passed it. It might go on forever. It might not. But the other realms aren't in this dense universe realm of atomic matter so I don't think they would be outside our space? Would they? Light could move faster than it's own vibration if there was no medium for "fields" to exist in. Maybe they change?