View Single Post
Old 26-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Knower
I am certain of it. Though it most certainly must be placed beyond the boundaries of space (as human intellect knows it).

mathematically speaking : "Within space" implies "time", so utopia cannot be within space and time. All things involved with space and time are finite & most certainly measurable. On the other hand, this place called "Utopia" has probably got to be eternal in length and infinite in depth.

emotionally speaking : Virtually every painful earthly experience that any human mind has endured, suffered through, or has been traumatized from, gets re-written there as an absolutely perfectly harmonious interaction between involved souls as part of the "continuingly infinite story" that is eternity. The earth plane is just a cauldron where combinations of interactions having the potential to destroy one another occurs. In my mind, the earth plane is a laboratory for sentient life form's natures & predispositions to collide and intermingle. After earth, is the time for perfecting all the incessant flaws discovered while being earthbound.

geographically speaking : I've contemplated how this place has come to be known as "the land of eternal sunrise" and if it were to be described in physical terms (which is the only terminology that exists in the first place - albeit an imperfect one; vis-vis: "dualism"), I seem to find a perspective from "flat earthers" to be somewhat unique in my description for it.

While flat earthers believe there is an "edge" to the earth [plane] - I view this "edge" merely as the limits to one's particular intellectual perceptual ability ... (human sentience cannot be omniscient). As such, this utopian world has edges to it, which any particular sentience can only perceive to an extent of only "so far" - and not beyond that point (think : curvature of space-time prohibitting us to peer back to the actual moment of the Big Bang). Other planes and dimensions exist beyond the perceivable edges - in similar regard as what theoretical physicists contemplate as "curved", "bent", or "folded" planes or dimensions.

Typically, the shape requiring the least amount of physical energy to create happens to be a sphere. In effect the roundness of the earth becomes a single plane which one can barely notice its curvature due to our minimal stature while standing upon it - yet our entire perceptual field from any point would appear as if we are standing on a "disk like" area. I suspect that our "minimal intellect" might view this utopian world in similar regard.

However, a sphere in the midst of one central light source (for example; sun, or God) would involve a "light side" and a "dark side" at opposition. This utopia cannot have an opposition to it - (unless one is referring to our earth plane). Therefore, I perceive this utopian place to exist as myriads of concave disks "floating" in proximity and on a "slant" to the source of illumination (the omniscience responsible for its existence). They rotate slowly to imply the passing of one day to the next - but a day of eternal sunrise means that it never gets darker than twilight (hence the bowl shape of the disks).

The multitude of these "various planes" allows for a "cohabitating" existence with all who share strong similarities amongst themselves, so as to retain the expected modicum of civility between them on the course of being eternal beings from there on out.

philosophically speaking : If a Creator has been involved with Reality all along, and it is true this Creator is wholeness per se, then every contingency must be in play where this wholeness must re-emerge with Itself - from which we & our various sentiences have always, originally, manifested... It is to "that," which we all inevitably return.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"