View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Master
It feels so good to do so much energy work with crystals! I had not expected to enjoy it this much :)

Last night I did the Spleen chakra clearing & protection again and in the afternoon I did the cutting of the energetical umbilical cord to free me from things on the matriarchal line that don't serve me.
I used more stones for that than described, not just in the Navel but around it as well.
I have yet to do the Past Life chakra cleansing again but it was too warm yesterday to put the earwarmer band around my head to hold the crystals in place.
Plus I don't want to do too much as it does all shift energy. I want to allow my energetic and physical body time to adjust. And I feel these 3 need repeating a few times at least as I think/feel/sense there's a lot to clear.

Good thing I have so many crystals as so far I've always had at least one of the given options. But I don't have all crystals she mentions. And many of the crystals I have aren't in her Bibles so won't be given as option (mostly newer finds).

In any case, thoroughly enjoying the process