View Single Post
Old 26-02-2022, 08:35 PM
asearcher

I'm thinking Free Will - that I think is a universal law. Free will will then "stand in the way" of the "front office" to take over. That they are traumatized. That they are earthbound for various reasons, could be quilt, could be attachment to someone, something. That they can not see the light. It can't be easy to go to the light when you can not see it -where you're suppose to go? I did not feel as a spirit that I was alone, there's telepathic contact, and in one a loved one showed up (who had died before), so I do think they try but at the same time perhaps one must be open to it?

I have experiences - after past lives - where I was a spirit who had not crossed over, until maybe I was -- ready too? Could also have been that I was merely visiting??

I'm gonna try to get hold of that book, sounds interesting, thank you :) for letting us know. ( I keep ending up, or so I experience, in the lower realms now and then, and starting now to rely on negative verses positive feelings rather than good and evil - with that "said" when I have met someone who lack empathy, it stands out as cold to me and lack of goodness, safety, etc, and scare me to the bone, I can feel something is wrong, the energy's off in a way it's not with others. I'm trying to understand... but can't say I am there yet. )