Thread: a better world
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
First of all:

I'm not going to limit myself in terms of my lifestyle, success and economics for making the negative and crazy losers feel happy about themselves.

Got that?

In fact this life atittude is better, because the more happy & successful you are in life... That more positive vibrations you will explode into the ether & the world.

If you get successful and rich in life, negative individuals just can't seem to get around you... They always fade away! They can't take those positive vibrations, they're just imposible & crazy.

Why in the hell you want to keep being poor, depressed, lonely, miserable and fearful of everything? That's crazy, and lot of people on this world are like that. Imposible is my word.

You really want to make the world better?

Become a rich, successful, happy and excited individual by yourself first, by being a good productive member of society

Because those vibrations will affect everybody and anybody for the better like a positive blast of positive and succesful energy

You will change minds, by your vibrations... Without telling a single sermon to them.

That's how to do it