View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

I thought of something else too. I tried something before. Don't know if it was all in my head. I changed his channel so it was like this river that I watched instead passing me by. When I got closer to it I could feel him more. This was a beter place for me than before when the channel was straight and us being tied up.

I have searched before on answers on this as this is something my family have too, how it can be explained, if it is real.

I've heard most people describe that it is a past relationship of romantic type.

As for me I can relate that it is nice to have that peace and to feel the others love for you . You may only change channel and hten it is few words or a word and then the channel is different. I try to think of it as a radio. For me when it is words it is not loaded with feelings .

Can relate to the nice feeling of that and then the harsh reality of something else and it can feel safe and one could want to stay in that but there is pain too in that and with the pain you won't want that. Some describe a more tied up scenario than others. I still believe there is a sadness there and if you enjoy this caption, this channel it may be a way to keep safe and to keep yourself away from the sadness too that you have to sooner or later come to terms with.

As for me I chose to want a relationship where your partner wants to communicate, wants to learn about that, and not make life more complicated than it need to be. The reasons for breaks ups can be many . I came to know more what I did not want (the difficulty to communicate with him) from a relationship where I had this channel with. I'm much more suitable, myself, free (I can continue) with someone who is like me. You can love someone bu t that don't always mean they are right for you and they will then in time kill your love, that is how I see it.

What can happen is that he can change. I have an ex that has done that and been happening that he reaches through before and I think it is because of that, that he had changed, grown, and so our channels were then met. Like you I don't know if this is something he wants to do or if his subconscious takes over or a little of both. I suspect a little of both by how he is behaving in life.